some scarf slides

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
a few more slides:tiphat:
just a loop.
you wrap the scarf around your neck then slide the scarf slide up the scarf to keep the scarf from unwrapping from arond your neck.

Last edited:

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Didyoung!

Hi Didyoung!
Excellent Work!
Good Ornamental Compositions!
The Excellent Combination with the Background!

Good Luck!
Eric S. Brezhitsky

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
They look very nice indeed. Forgive an ignorant Limey, could you please show what goes on the back of these slides and possibly how they work???

Marcus - the middle picture shows the ring/loop on the back of the "slide". The two ends of the scarf are inserted, then while holding the ends, the slide is, well, "slid" towards the neck, to the place the wearer is comfortable with, and is held in place by the expanded fabric of the scarf.:tiphat:

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks everyone.
i like the engraving , but really want to be able to make those leaves pop!
guess with some time i will figure that out......like everything else.
right now they are plain....i need to add some more curves and depth to them and really work thoses babies.
thanks for your comments:tiphat:

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Shawn - I really like your slides. I especially like the simple design of the slides with your beautiful engraving. Your engraving has come a long way. I know you must be working really hard at it.

Zhyyra

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice. I like the one where the leaves overgrow the border circle the most (you can take that both ways). That one was catching.
You did a thorough job by engraving the back too. There can't be a lazy bone in your body. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors