Congratulations!

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,

Congratulations on your website and the sharing of your knowledge. Also I am glad you started this forum it will be very helpful, especially to newcomers. I will try to contribute as time allows. Keep up the good work.

JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi JJ, and thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Please contribute as often as you're able, and let me know if I can do anything to help. / ~Sam

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
yeah Sam --- what JJ said. Hi ya Mr. JJ and I also saw Mr. Marcus from the other side of the pond posting, good to see you here Marcus. Hey to you Scott P. --- I haven't laid eyes on you since I lived in S.C. and you came by the shop. Many thanks Mr. Sam ! Ken

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Mr. sam and as JJ said, you have done one heck of a job with this site !! I sure wish there was something like this when I was younger but heck, they didn't have computers back then. This looks like a site I will be haunting many times a week/day in the future. Ken

brooks

Hi Sam. Ditto on the congrats for your new forum. You new tutorial on the signet ring was very interesting too as well. Good work.

Randy

William Grubb

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulations

Hi Sam,

Great site just got back from vacation .I know everyone visiting this site is going to benifit from your expertise, and from the input of others . We all have needed a site like this for quite some time ,thanks for creating it .
The advanced class was great also, enjoyed it very much!

Happy Trails,
Bill Grubb

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Bill. Glad you're liking iGraver, and thanks for your kind words. Please come back often, and I appreciate your participation in the Cafe! / ~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors