Zeiss microscope in eBay

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
This looks like a really good deal. A new one would probably be 3 times this price. I have 2 of them.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
This is a steal in any mans language. An objective lense would probably have to be purchased, but that as I recall is about $300.00

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Yep. I'm guessing it's not sold because it's just after Christmas.

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, It's gone now. When I saw that it was still there this morning I called my buddy up who is a goldsmith and said you better get it while you can. He bought it immediately. This has got to be the best buy on one I have seen. I was going to get it but I have one and I need another scope like I need a hole in the head. BTW, I think that the leica objective lenses work on zeiss as well and there half the money.

Standin

Are you sure that Leica will work? And if sooo, were can I get an objective lense for the stemi 2000c in .30 that is a Leica? That would be Great!

Thank you,

Standin

nickgraver

I don't know very much about micsroscopes but that Zeiss looks to have gone for a good price (too much for a beginner though) - Personally, I ordered a Meiji from Christian, top notch service and great advice to boot!
Thanks Chris. :beerchug:

Latest posts

Sponsors