Mr. Glimm's Custom Gun Engraving

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jerome Glimm is a straight up hammer and chisel guy, and a well respected member of this community. I don't know him personally, but have met him a couple of times and he is very friendly and has a great reputation as being a stand up guy. He is also very generous and has donated a couple of engraved rifles and an engraved pistol to local non profit organizations just in the last two years.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger,
To be historically correct, Jerome is a Charter member of FEGA but not one of the original 21 founding members.
Still, Jerome is one really great guy and great FEGA member. Last year he did the ACGG raffle rifle and donated part of his proceeds to FEGA!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Some nice engraving on that site. Here's something that caught my eye. Let's see if anyone else catches it also (or, maybe it's just me). :big grin:

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Apparently the 1873 Wichester is in .22 rf caliber since there is no loading gate on the right side. The squirrel and racoon are also indicitave of a small bore.

I'm wondering if you thought the image was reversed Doc?

Rb

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Apparently the 1873 Wichester is in .22 rf caliber since there is no loading gate on the right side. The squirrel and racoon are also indicitave of a small bore.

I'm wondering if you thought the image was reversed Doc?

Rb

Yep, that's what I was thinking. I didn't know that Winchester made an 1873 in a .22 chambering. I looked it up and apparently there were approximately 19,000 of them made (introduced in 1884). There's a nice one on GunsAmerica.com in .22 Long right now for $16,500.00. So, a fancy engraved one would be pricey alright.

At least I learned something new. :yes

Last edited:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger,
To be historically correct, Jerome is a Charter member of FEGA but not one of the original 21 founding members.
Still, Jerome is one really great guy and great FEGA member. Last year he did the ACGG raffle rifle and donated part of his proceeds to FEGA!

Excuse my ignorance, but I am not familiar with "ACGG" what does it stand for?

Latest posts

Sponsors