latest engraving

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just finished these for a knifemaking Buddy Charlie Majors. Weldon Whitley put the gold in, I gotta learn how to do that, too many irons in the fire.

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Dwayne,
Very nice work! Those are some great looking knives to begin with but even more so now with your engraving. I'll bet Charlie is thrilled with the job you did. Thanks for showing.
Best,

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Knife engraving

Dwayne,You and Charlie make one heck of a team :thumbs up:keep up the good work. J.J.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks guys for the kind comments, The Mammoth Ivory on the bottom one really is beautiful, I love it when it has the blue in it. I don't know if charlie has a website or not. His work is really getting better all the time. I've appreciated him letting me engrave for him. I talked to him last night just before I posted them on the cafe, he really liked them, he said he thought he might keep the red giraffe bone one for himself, it's not spoken for and he said he might just need to keep it.

Dwayne

Last edited:

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew, and anybody else, if you would please, critique these for me and tell me what I could do better. I study what you guys do and say, some of it makes since to me and then some doesn't, can't help it, my head's a little thick sometimes. Anyway, all help will be greatly appreciated.

Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors