First Bulino

Titian

Elite Cafe Member
Hello everyone.
This is my first Bulino received all A strong mind. Many people from here. I take that as a teacher by many people see your work. I love working from Bulino Engrave but then finished it off. The problem I see is a matter of painting the pieces in the correct Bulino that should do. Now I paint with oil colors but Bulino unclear. I want to ask you what to do please tell me. And very sorry in the use of English may not be as good as it should because I am a Thai people.
Thank you very much
Very best regard

:):):)

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Titian,

These are BEAUTIFUL!! Lovely figures and very nice borders!

Are you planning on putting paint on them? I hope you don't cover the art!! Is this part of a knife? Tnx!

Titian

Elite Cafe Member
Titian,

These are BEAUTIFUL!! Lovely figures and very nice borders!

Are you planning on putting paint on them? I hope you don't cover the art!! Is this part of a knife? Tnx!

Thank you very much this part of a knife.
:):):)

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautifully done. I love the hair.
I color my engraving in using oil base etching ink. The kind used for intaglio printing. I think that is what you were asking.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I think the paint Titian is looking for is Winsor & Newton oil that Tim Herman paints on his bulino,he did share the technique on a thread some were on one of the forums.Hope this helps J.J.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yeah, like Fegarex and Silverchip, I sort of got lost in certain aspects of the engraving also. Um, like the border....yeah, the border. Incredible work and thanks for sharing with us.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Zippy I believe is referring to the two mytholgical ladys on top on both sides there tails are running into the hair. The tails are competing with the hair.Thanks for pointing that out Zippy. J.J.

tundratrekers@mtaonline.n

Elite Cafe Member
Wish I may,wish i might,turn into a bulino man tonight!:big grin:

That is to real.Do you draw these first? Or transfer a photograph,by coppier? How long you been engraving? Simply,bad to the BONE(r).Couldnt help myself,mike:big grin::big grin::big grin::beerchug:

Last edited:

Titian

Elite Cafe Member
I feel very happy. With the advice of everyone. That is very valuable to me. And I will bring everything to the next. To develop a very good job up Thank you all from my heart.
Very best regard

Latest posts

Sponsors