Thieves visited me in my shop

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Gert, yes they are Godverdomse klootzakken.
Thank you also Roger for you supporting kindly PM

Doc, writing down such feeling in another than your native language is the hardest part. But no matter if one dos not understand the words, when you hear it pronounced, everyone will understand.

arnaud

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Arnaud
Hope you get back up too speed soon, A very good idea to put photos in the display cases, Happy Holidays Dave:thumbs up:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Dave, I'm more speed yet than ever before.
I'm experiencing that even bad things that are happening have a bright side that can be used into something positive.
Sure I will come out of this stronger.

Happy Holidays to you too and al of you

arnaud

mhgjewel

Elite Cafe Member
Arnaud

definitely all of our worst fears in the jewelry business. hopefully they will id the bodies the next time they rob someone else! maybe to late but i have baseball bats all around my studio. seems more enjoyably to use that then a gun. they are going to kill me any ways might as well take some out with me.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you mhgjewel, I also had a baseball bat in my shop, police said it is not allowed as it is a weapon when in your shop.
So as there is no difference by law between a gun and a baseball bat, I prefer an illegal gun, as I'm not the type of person that practice a lot with a baseball bat. :big grin:

arnaud

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat: Hi Arnaud, I just saw your post here after coming back from Thailand yesterday: that's some really sad news to read you had a thieves 'visit' in your shop :( also very sad to see is the destruction and the terrible mess they left over! What kind of sick people are this:confused:?! I hope you won't lose your courage to create beautiful things in future, keep the good work up, friend:thumbs up::thumbs up: Kind regards, groetjes, Paulie

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I hope you don't mind... but, I'd like to see Arnaud locked and loaded with one of the new Belgian rifles. :yes

myrh502

Sorry for your great loss....hang on...the best is yet to come in your life!!! more success in jewelry making.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Pena, thank you for your sympathy, yes indeed there are a lot of idiots, but one thing that shows up here is that there are more people that care and support when things like this happens. I also hope by sharing this experience here with all my Café friends, we all experience the good vibes too. And that it also helps those who where robbed in the past. That sharing emotion, wetter good or bad, with friends makes the load lighter.

Mhgjewel, I don’t know about the difference between both base ball bat and guns, sure it will, but when used to defend you, I think there is no difference.

Pauli, no I won't lose your courage to create. In fact I will come out stronger.

Thanks again Mike for this nice portrait design you made.

Thank you Myrh, this can happen to all of us, but creative skills can’t be stolen.

Willem, LOL :big grin::big grin::big grin:

arnaud

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Best of luck Arnaud! It is unfortunate that one cannot legally defend himself and property in Belgium, but I am certain you will bounce back and be just fine in due time.

Latest posts

Sponsors