I was on TV

vilts

Elite Cafe Member
Hey y'all,

Just wanted to share my 7 minutes of fame - yesterday I was shown on TV as "Estonia's most skilled hand engraver" (now Roger has proof too, that I am indeed the best engraver in Estonia ;)). The main hit of the show was engraved pinhead and small nail head with that channel name written on it (Thanks to Sam for the idea!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZzJA7Ssz5E

Show is in Estonian, but at least you can see me sweat bullets in front of the camera :)

The advertising value of it remains to be seen, my website traffic hasn't yet increased one bit... But all in all it was good experience, I learned a few tricks I can use for filming engraving and making it interesting. Let's hope few orders come in too.

Viljo

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Vilts - that is neat!

Estonian is a interesting language - to me it seems, something of every language spoken on this earth is in it. I understand three words: millimeter, America and unikat?

Very cool - i hope you get a lot of customers - not only for pinheads of course ;)
Regards, Mario.

Congratulations, that must be soooo cool for you. :big grin: I think your language resembles Finnish, though I don't speak Finnish so I can't really say. :p

One day the guy on TV will be me, only the language will be Norwegian. :big grin:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
VERY cool Viljo! I didn't understand a word of the video, but it was still interesting. You didn't look too nervous.

Congrats!

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulations Viljo! I hope that this exposure leads to lots of high commission work.

P.S. I understood everything you said without a problem, but that T.V. guy was kind of a fast talker. ;)
Best,

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cool to do that Vilts, and great for all engravers that you shared information about hand engraving with a lot of possible clients.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors