Baselworld Watch & Jewelry Show

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
After you haul and setup our ton of stuff you might think twice about being a roadie!

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
okay mr Sam you can expect me and some collegues, I hope the airtact is there as well... pity it wasn 't in Nurnberg... have a safe flight!! Frank

Sam

Staff member
Hi Frank. Yes, the Airtact will be there and you'll have an opportunity to try it.
See you and your colleagues soon / ~Sam

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
graziemillevolta

white male, in white clothes and a beard, shine around the head... I met today..
foot pedal for sale!!! nice to meet you,Mr sam..

Last edited:

Sam

Staff member
Hi Frank. It was a pleasure meeting you and Tony yesterday, and next year I will definitely visit your workshop. Your engraving is just super! I haven't seen many people who have shown the progress you have made in such a short time. I hope you will post photos for the other Cafe members to see.

See you in October. / ~Sam

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just saw a news flash last evening that a major jewelry heist occurred at the show! Hope it is going well for you Sam.

Peter

Sam

Staff member
That's news to us...we didn't hear about it here. I guess it's hush-hush pending investigation. A few years ago someone stole $2 million in gems. Considering that amount could easily fit into a small purse or briefcase, it doesn't sound like a difficult thing to carry off. It's a sad day for whoever lost the goods. Very sad.

The show's going well for us. Huge crowds with lots of interest in the engraving and stonesetting demonstrations. / ~Sam

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
just checked the basel online newspaper.. nothing about a heist.. ( maybe the fastest way to get my airtact??) ;-) Sam I have some problems resizing pictures.. I ll try to send some to your mail adress?? I m sure you handle this better ... have a nice evening!!

Sam

Staff member
Hi Frank. I searched for "baselworld" on google and got a few hits.

Sure, email the photos. Ciao / Sam

TallGary

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Incredibly COOL Website

white male, in white clothes and a beard, shine around the head... I met today..
foot pedal for sale!!! nice to meet you,Mr sam.. i m sure sure sure you ll convince miss P and mr DJ to a visit to our workshop ( half hour drive) Frank und Toni www.muellermurgenthal.ch

Frank,

I looked at the website in your post -- It is fantastic!!!

Thank you so much for including that link,--- just incredible---the site, the flow, and, most especially, the work!!!

Gary

TallGary

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
thanks Gary, I tell the boss (made site by himself)!! Seems not to be unusual those robberies over there, no one can estimate the value of all that stuff in there, unbelievable!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Sponsors