Hand Engraver Job Opening

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is the first time I have done this as a moderator..............I've removed this link as there is a virus on the web site and I don't want it infecting forum members computers that do not have an effective Anti Virus Tool.

My apologies mdengraver............ but I felt it is in the best interests of the members that I act quickly.

Cheers
Andrew Biggs

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
And in the Philippines, very cool, hehe.

Sorry Barry......I removed that link as well for the same reason stated above.............Cheers Andrew Biggs

Last edited by a moderator:

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
My security gave me a message that it blocked the cebunetwork site above because the site is infected.
Did anyone else get this security block????

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
Thank you, Andrew.
Glad I was not spreading a false alarm.
And thanks to Mike and Keith for also reporting.

Barry, hope you didn't get a bug from this my friend.
Best to all,

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I was just wondering what this post was about. Any idea of what it was supposed to say.

Jim

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
Hi Jim,
No idea what the ad. said as it was blocked out by my security.
The post was just a link to their website and advertisement.
From the sound of things Barry Lee Hands was the only one to get it to open and it was somthing from the Philippines.
Maybe Barry can tell you what it said.
Best.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is the first time I have done this as a moderator..............I've removed this link as there is a virus on the web site and I don't want it infecting forum members computers that do not have an effective Anti Virus Tool.
Andrew,
I have had this occur 3 or 4 times with links posted here. I just never said anything. However, I noticed something. I have 4 computers, 2 with Vista, one with XP Pro and one with XP Home. All are set up with the same virus protection.

Someone posted a link to onlinemetals. When I went to it with a Vista computer, I got a virus warning and it was blocked. I thought this was strange for a large commercial site, so I tried with the XP Pro computer. No problems. Evidently, it is in the way that the two operating systems handle javascript. The warning I received said the site was trying to run a script, which ran on one computer but was blocked on the other. The script was not malicious, but was handled differently by the two operating systems.

Still....better safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Sponsors