Beretta Stampide

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beretta Stampede

This is a Beretta Stampede 45cal I recently finished. The color hardening was done by Beretta. Limited budget but a nice little gun to work on. Very well made.

Attachments

• both sides low res.jpg
    both sides low res.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all for the kind words. This was a nice little gun to work on.

This is made by Beretta. I don't know why it has A.Uberti. Someone with more knowledge than me probably could answer that. Maybe it is their style?

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
When Aldo Uberti passed away a number of years back, the company was sold to Beretta by his daughter. I can't recall if the "Stampede" was originally a Uberti creation or if it was Beretta. Nontheless ... if it is stamped "Uberti", then it is made in the Uberti factory but is technically a Beretta firearm.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is a really sweet job. I wish you had some more photos of it. Thanks for sharing! seth

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
The "American Rifleman" magazine of the NRA had a good article about Aldo "Renato" Uberti in this month’s issue.
It explains how he became involved with the reproduction firearms after working for Beretta as a young designer, striking out on his own and meeting Mr. Forgett of Navy Arms.
Aldo was married to one of the Beretta daughters and that's how the continued Uberti/ Beretta link continued after his death in 1998. Aldo’s daughter Maria ran the company for some time until it was sold to Beretta in 1999 I believe.
Best.

Attachments

• NRA Cover 001.jpg
    NRA Cover 001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 10

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks John I'm going to get a copy of that. The Beretta company is pretty impressive how long it's been family owned.

Latest posts

Sponsors