Just moved to Western PA

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
I have finally moved to Western Pennsylvania. After years of wanting to, we made the move. Hey Mike, we are practically neighbors now. Any other nickel carvers or engravers near Western PA between Pittsburgh and Erie? Steve Adams

gtsport

Elite Cafe Member
Steve,
Glad to see you made it OK. I would have contacted you before you left, but I'm still learning how to read a calendar and I read the 12th as the 22nd. The panto is working great and the scribe bit is worth its weight in something that costs a lot. Enjoy your new home.

Joe

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cool Steve. Welcome home. Good now I can come over and barrow all your tools;) Just kidding. PM me or give me a call sometime. It's always nice to have someone near to talk shop.

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Steve,

I live between Pittsburgh and Erie if you take a shortcut through Harrisburg!! There are a number of other engravers locally. Welcome West!

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
Mike D.,
I was kind of thinking close like Mike C.. I did live in Carlisle PA once.

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I was just through those parts on my way back from Boston. Nice part of the country. Steve, are you still working for NWTM? I heard about all the recent changes, relocations, etc. and am curious if Ross is still collecting engravers.

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
Ron,
Yes, I'm still with NWTM and it keeps expanding. Ross is always on the prowl for good people, engravers included, just hired another last month. There is a lot of work right now.

Sponsors