Announcement: New Bulino DVD (landscape) pre order

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
The second video in the Bulino technique series is finished and off to the replicator. I am offering for a limited time a pre-order special.

This video is three hours long with 6 sections and 22chapters. There is also a resin casting study plate as with the first video.

To pre order go to my website http://engraversstudio.com/

Thanks Chris

Attachments

• bulino video.jpg
    bulino video.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 147

kcrutche

Elite Cafe Member
DVD and Casting

Joe

The $60.00 pre-order price includes the DVD and Casting.

Ken

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Chris,
I just ordered the video and casting a few minutes ago. Now I'm out standing by the mail box waiting for the postman. How long do I have to stand here?
Thanks for sharing your talents, Glenn

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Chris,
Wishing you great success with this video. I found the first one to be very well done and informative. I'm looking forward to absorbing this one as well.
Best,

JTR

Cool, I'm looking forward to this DVD.
The first one was great, and I'm sure this one will be as well!

I assume you ship via US Postal Service, and not UPS or fedX?

John

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Chris, Deffinitely Interested,!! I have the Previous One, But I have a Problem Ordering from Your New Site, It Keeps on telling me to ENABLE Cookies, I Tried Everything most of Yesterday, No Luck, Can You Help Please,!! I really Wan't it.

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Chris, I assume you went in and made sure that your computer isn't blocking cookies from the site. I will put you down for one and try to figure out what's going on in the mean time. So far there haven't been any issues. Thanks Chris

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Yup Chris, I Enabled all Cookies, as well as Locking out my Anti'Virus, When I Go to the CART Button, it Redirects, and then tells me my Cookies must be Enabled.?

Let Me Have Your PayPal Account Email, and I will Pay The Money. $65.oo outside US?

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Ed, It will be 75 usd for both plus shipping. Thanks for asking. I would also like to take the time to say THANK YOU to all who have ordered. I really appreciate the support from everyone.

I think It encourages others to make the effort to do videos. I think that everyone who wants to make them should . I have one more left in the series, I see no reason why others who do the wonderful work we see here everyday shouldn't make other videos on bulino as well. I don't view this as competition but rather a compliment to what has already been done. I think that there are many ways to do things and we can all learn from others. I own many videos from others. I'm sure If someone else did a video on the same subject I would learn something as well. I learn new things everyday from just seeing others work here on the forum and some of the inspiration and ideas I get come from the least experienced. Thanks to all Chris

ludde

I just ordered this CD, I already have the first CD I thought was very good. I hope there are no problems with delivery to Sweden.

From one of your students in Sweden

Latest posts

Sponsors