idea for a present

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wonderful Roland. Beautiful gift. Did you use the canvas that is available for printers to produce this if I might ask? The result is a terrific way to display your work in a fine gunroom to potential customers great idea. Fred

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I really can see it becoming a standard for someone like Connecticut Shotgun or Rigby of California or Colt Custom shop as well as the final purchaser. Outfits like H and H displaying there "House guns as well perhaps. It is a wonderful addition to the purchaser of a Best gun for the collector. Great idea. Thanks for the link as well-very interesting- I used the canvas paper to print some restored photos of my x-wifes grandfather and it cam out well. I don't know how it held up however as we are not married any more and have not ask about it in years I am going to give it another go-Fred

Last edited:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That will add real value to the gun collector in the future I would think. Good Idea. Great for the customer to show friends as well. sometimes inappropriate to present actual gun, (work for example) but a picture collection will certainly expose you to far more potential customers I would think. Good marketing pratice Roland. Fred

Latest posts

Sponsors