CLA show

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Hello everyone, it's that time of the year to remind everyone that the Contemporary Longrifle Association Annual Show is August 20 and 21 in Lexington, Ky. at the Lexington Convention Center. The show has about 100 tables of old flintlocks and decorative arts and 300 more of contemporary work if memory serves me correctly.
I hope to see many of my friends from the forum there. Please stop by my table for a moment when you have the chance.
For more info go to the CLA website www.longrifle.com
Best regards to all,
Mark

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Mark, I was planning to go to the CLA Show, but due to student demands I can't make it.Anyone who is going stop at Marks table and check out his beautiful work. J.J.

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
JJ, Glad you have students to attend to, I'm sure you would enjoy the show, so maybe next year.
Roger, It will be great to catch up again, will you be able to get Carl to come by or not his cup of tea? lol
Fred, Welcome, I believe you'll want to get around the show for there is a lot to see. There should be some really great guns showing up. I'll swing by Thurs probably.
Mark

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
I will be there and will have a table with antique and contemporary rifles. Look forward to meeting you Mark. Fred I will look for you also at the Rice table, I have a barrel I would like for them to relicate if possible.

Latest posts

Sponsors