Mister Biggs

joseph engraver

Elite Cafe Member
A big round of applause for Mister Andrew Biggs.
Andrew you are a wonderful moderator for this forum.:beerchug:
You share your time explaining, pacifying, and giving encouragement to so many and in doing so make this forum a pleasure to participate in.
Have a great day
:thumbs up:

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
I don't believe we could ever give too many thanks to people such as Andrew who give so much of their time and make this such a great forum for everyone. Thanks for all your help Andrew! :tiphat:
P.S. I'll throw back a couple of cold one's tonight in recognition of all the help you've given me, thanks again. :beerchug:

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew, you are a peach, or should I say kiwi?........Thank you for all you contribute here to make this forum just a great place, plus all you do to make the Engraver such a delight to read. :beerchug:
gail

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Andrew,The engravers news letter and the forum have come a long way,thanks to you.Keep up the good work mate,J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
One of the best decisions Abigail and I ever made was asking Andrew to consider being a Cafe moderator. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have him on board.

We love ya, Andrew!

Andrew Biggs

It’s a real pleasure being a moderator on the forum and editor of the FEGA magazine.

But as usual, like most things in life, it’s a team effort. Tira and Sam also do a lot of work on the forum and make it a pleasurable place to be for all of us. Most people never get to see it because it is “behind the scenesâ€￾ work

The magazine is the same with it being what it is only because good people contribute with ideas, articles and photos.

We are very lucky that people like FEGA and Sam have had the foresight to start these things up for the benefit of all of us. I’m just a small cog in the bigger wheel and happy to do my bit.

So thank you again, it’s much appreciated. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Sponsors