Earrings.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Haven't engraved in quite awhile but managed to get these two sets of earrings done the last couple of days. Sorry for the inadequate pictures. So difficult getting good pics of curved reflective surfaces, and I should have taken pictures before I bent the curves into them. The round ones have the ring soldered on at a 90 because the gal insisted on it. The long ones are done front and back in the transition style, and with some of Barry Hand's leaves. Take care, Seth

Attachments

• 6-13-10 Earrings 001.jpg
    6-13-10 Earrings 001.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 6-13-10 Earrings 006.jpg
    6-13-10 Earrings 006.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 155
  • 6-13-10 Earrings 012.jpg
    6-13-10 Earrings 012.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 145

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Barry Hands leaves. Name dropper. You are probably running around Conrad telling everybody at the co-op that you know him. When they ask you if he is a friend of yours you probably say "of course". I can just see you sitting at the picnic tables behind the burger joint with your earrings laid out for all to see. :}

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When people ask who I know I usually say Leonard Haraga. Most of the time it gets me nowhere but in trouble. I only mentioned the name because Mr. Hands did the dvd on them, but you already knew that. You have been hiding out in the weeds just waiting to give me hell, and what are friends for? Thanks for the laugh.:)

Last edited:

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When people ask who I know I usually say Leonard Haraga. Most of the time it gets me nowhere but in trouble. I only mentioned the name because Mr. Hands did the dvd on them, but you already knew that. You have been hiding out in the weeds just waiting to give me hell, and what are friends for? Thanks for the laugh.:)

Why on earth would you say that you know me? :eek: What is this dvd that you type about on leaves? I like the transition style of engraving that you do. It breaks my heart that you do not have a shop that you could engrave in more. I wish I could build you a shop. If you feel like it you could hitch a ride up to my shop and use mine all you want. Here is a better idea, why don't you and I just trade places? That way I will be that much closer to my place in Cave Creek. By the way, how is that bit coming along?

Latest posts

Sponsors