Congratulations to Spain

Andrew Biggs

Congratulations to our Spanish brethren for winning the World Cup football!!!!! The first time in World Cup history. Spain would be a good place for a party right now.

Commiserations to the Netherlands.

Both teams just about turned yellow by the end of it!!! :)

Indeed it is the beautiful game.

Cheers
Andrew

Dmitry Martinov

Elite Cafe Member
By the way, New Zeland team was the only team on championship without any loses. All three games the scores were even. Congratulations to La Furia Roja (Red Fury) !!!!!

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Andrew!
Although I am not Spanish I thank you also in the name of the Spanish people. I am Italian but was born in Argentina and look.. both were sent back to home early! haha!
They (the Spanish team) will be received like a heroes today... but they are not! It was only a game.
Last night were 21 people arrested (only in Barcelona) because the damages to the public furniture and general disorder... plus a lot (about 250) of injured persons.
Well... as was said... "Panem et circenses" (bread and circuses).
Best regards,
Leonardo

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Leaonardo ,where're you ? Too tired after a long night in Barcelona ?

Felicitaciones, teneis un equipo cojonudo, que envidia me da...

You have just to eat Paul in "tapas" now:big grin:

Jean

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
The team of Spain is the best at this time, so winning the "Coppa del Mondo" is well deserved.
I am Italian but was born in Argentina and look.. both were sent back to home early! haha!
It is not only football that connects people from all over the world - engraving does it also

:beerchug:
Regards, Mario.

Latest posts

Sponsors