Best wishes to Engrave In

CJ Tate

Elite Cafe Member
I received a call late Friday afternoon from Arrowmont School asking if I could be the assistant in next week's class, the scheduled assistant has an emergency. I told them yes. I have assisted in past classes when last minute emergencies come up because I am here in the county - it works out for me and the school.

For those interested Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts is a wonderful resource for courses in most all fields (metals, wood, clay, textiles...) except engraving, dang it. There is an opportunity here if one of you pros wanted a large space to teach in!

Here is a link to the current 2010 Workshops... http://www.arrowmont.org/registration/commerce.pl?page=2010workshops.html&cart_id=9197574_25818

It was a hard decision because I was really looking forward to the Engrave In, meeting everyone, and seeing the demos. And I was seriously thinking about purchasing some rounds for the machine gun - a once in a life opportunity for me.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME and that I will have the opportunity to meet everyone at a future Engrave In.

Candy

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Very kind of you to give up your holiday to fill in and help the school and students, Candy.
I'm sure a lot of people will miss meeting you at Engrave-in too, but hopefully you will have lots more chances in the future.
Have fun with the class. I never failed to learn something from each student.
Best.

Latest posts

Sponsors