gun outline archive

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
the gun outline swap at engrave in is surely a good idea, so let s do it here as well, will save time and money for all of us...
here s already one of a Browning shotgun
:beerchug:
Frank

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 435

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great Idea Frank, I have only one for a browning pistol 1910

arnaud

Attachments

• Browning-pistol-1910,-hi-res-001.jpg
    Browning-pistol-1910,-hi-res-001.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 300

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
lets go ahead and do that. What we can do is combine the two swaps into one large archive. I will take what I collect at the engrave in and the ones that get posted here, hand them off to Mike for him to post as a download-able archive online.

Ray

leroytwohawks

Elite Cafe Member
It will be nice to have them inline, but as someone stated earlier as I can clearly see with these 2 posted here they are not to scale and there should be some type of measurement ruler on them and I would say in both inches and centimeters so they can be printed out to scale or they just become useless drawings.

No offense to Frank or Arnaud!

Kevin

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
well Kevin,you re right but that s the way how people get them here in school or factory, without a scale as well, this is one for a model b25, the purpose is to draw and design, and as presentation for commisions ....
to make it fit on to the steel with those copy machine transfer methods etc.. you can always calculate yourself the scaling next to the piece which have to be decorated.
:beerchug:
Frank

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm back from the engrave in now. I will take what I received there and what gets posted here and organize it and get it ready to pass off to Mike for uploading.

If any of you have designs for a gun that you would like to add to the archive you can post it here or you can email it to me at cover@sbcglobal.net

Of course you can also mail it to me at
Ray Cover
1206 N. Third St.
Festus, MO 63028

Ray

JT Kinney

Elite Cafe Member
Hi to All,
I have about 15 or so templates I am can donate to this project. Is there a place I can send them as a group, and not use up Forum space ?? UPDATE...
I just send my complete archive to Ray Cover, Ray use them to boost the online archive.

JT

Attachments

• 2079.jpg
    2079.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 2083.jpg
    2083.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 2093.jpg
    2093.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Here s the outlines for the Browning BAR

Attachments

• 11-10-bar-outline-1 Kopie.jpg
    11-10-bar-outline-1 Kopie.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 243

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
can somebody direct me to JJ s gun outline library in the Archives...
it s hard to find somehow
thanks a bunch in advance

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Go to the tips archive, scroll down to free templates, click on it and at the top you'll see a sticky for J.J.'s gun outlines. You can also find many through Gerry Beathard's site.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Layne and others - wanting to bookmark and have access to the referenced "Gerry Beathard's site" I looked this up and could find no menu item for firearms drawing, outlines etc. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks for any help.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Darn it if I can't find the web address. You might contact Gerry directly and ask him. Many of us donated outlines for a file he put together. I just submitted that SAA drawing to him.

Latest posts

Sponsors