Engrave-In Handle photos

kguns

Well heres my handle. I had a lot of fun engraving it. Got a little carried away with the fillagred, sculptured scroll, OOPS! LOL

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Kurt, that is realy something. Can hardly ait to see it up close and personal. Thanks for the preview. looking forward to meeting you in a few days-Fred

leroytwohawks

Elite Cafe Member
I might as well just unpack my bags and call it good for going to the engrave-in, with great work like this:tiphat: anybody need a great deal on some slightly used equipment!:big grin: Just kidding!!!

As Fred said I can't weight to see it in person.

See everyone there,
Kevin

kguns

Kevin you still have the same chance as anyone, it's a drawing, your name is already in the hat just like everyone else. The last list was about 50 names, a 1 in 50 chance of winning no matter what you cut on your handle. To me this is really interesting to see what everyone comes up with on such an unusual shaped object.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Kevin

Hey, we still get our two chances (assume you've also done some engraving on your handle). We're just... less likely to get one of the three 'extra' chances the top three engraved handles will earn.

But that's ok - I can win with just one, right? ;)

Sponsors