Blade Show Knife

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
That is sweet Chris. Good luck at the show. I love the shading work, boarder and the whole layout. Man do I have a lot more practice to do, practice, practice, practice, someday I got to get better.

Dennis Sprague

Elite Cafe Member
Hey'Chris
That knife looks great. The way you designed the scrolls make the area appear larger than it really is and the way you started the scroll is interesting.
Have a great show.:beerchug:
Dennis

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:WOW that's a wonderful job you did on the knife, Chris:thumbs up::thumbs up: You really changed it into a fine jewel ! My congratulations:tiphat: I hope you did have a good night of sleep already, you deserved it!! Kind regards, Paulie:beerchug:

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,

I have looked at this one several times & keep coming away thinking "beautiful...simply beautiful!"

Nice job, thanks for sharing your work with us & hope you do well at the Blade Show

WL

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Chris dude, I know how hard you have worked on this little knife, and the result is awesome (I got "dude" and "awesome" in one sentence!) Seriously, that is one stunning little knife, and you should definitely be proud of it! Can't wait to see it on the table. :)

-Katherine

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Hi Katherine dudette ... not sure what is more difficult: Focusing so much time in such a small area or having to put it aside to work in other projects and pick up again. Let's hope we don't have to look at it on the table for too long. ;)

Thank-you Weldon .... happy to see you back on the forum. Hope things are well and you are prospering.

Hey Dennis, Paulie .... many thanks guys. Dennis, I did want to try for something smaller and more intricate but I had to keep in mind that overall flow, balance and the ease at which a prospective buyer can pick up those characteristics is important in making the sale.

Hi Bama ... the square graver makes a world of difference in shading. I've been using a 105 mostly till now. We'll miss you at the Engrave-In.

Van ... looking forward to finally meeting you. Glad you could stick around to make it.

Brian my friend .... thanks man!!

--------

I would have posted this on both forums and definitely wanted to. Dividing time between both forums would have been difficult especially for giving individual attention to questions and comments. Graduation time for many is approaching and I have had to put things aside frequently lately for production work and rush jobs. No conspiracies or secret motive for not posting on both ... just time.

As I did with the last knife, I will post the photo Jim Cooper works his magic on.

Chris

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Chris,
It looks like I am the last to arrive at your party, but this knife is surely a collector's delight! Just amazing and beautiful work, and it shows just how much you love doing it. I would say you are getting much higher on the pecking order LOL
:beerchug::beerchug:

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
If it is not already i believe it will go very soon.
Looks great with the golden inlay.
Where did you guys get all those cool knives?
Regards, Mario.

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gail .... you're a sweetheart. Pecking order? I was wondering why things haven't tasted like dirt lately :big grin:

Hey Mario, thank-you ... yeah, there's still a few things over here in the States that are done well. What about those knives Alain L. engraves .... those are absolutely beautiful. Is it Hill Knives in Holland?

Hi Arnaud ... what's up?

Thanks again all,

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
SAINT CHRISTOPHER THE CANDID
We want to have the last word here.
This knife of yours is well.........ho hum...... like U slept on the job ????
Your hands were working whilst Your mind was in Timbuktu ???
Yeah. U never even heard of the place, right ???
Well Mister Saint Man, U better present some better work on Your table at BLADE if U gonna tell your neighbours U know me from down under !!!
And I don't want to be embarassed by shoddy workmanship being posed as art.
Now this will get Your britches in a tither ???
Well Charismatic Chris somebody had to tell U the truth.
And if truth need be told, this piece is cool Man !!!.
Like the 34 FORD, its gonna be timeless.
A piece caught in motion.
A moment in time which stood still.
Need I say more ???
Keep up the good work, Kiddo.
And this old bucks gonna keep U riled all the time.
It's so boring to give U regular comment U expecting in the first place !!!
All the best and
LORD BLESS

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,

You done real good with this lovely knife! I like every part of it. You have gotten a very bold design, with good form that 'pops' well for my eye.

Thank you for all your generous posts!

Have a good journey East.

Rod

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My most humble gratitude for the kind words Rod ... yes indeed, a bold and masculine style has been evolving. I hope to combine an even more refined shading for a very soft look on something that is also very strong.

Thank-you again Rod!!

--------

Sir Right Honorable ARM, ARM2, ARM3 ARM4 et. al. Esquire!!!!

Timbuktu? Vacation there every afternoon between 4pm and 7pm.

U are certainly a most interesting fellow .... S.R.H.ARM,Esq. I look forward to many more of your posts and extend my sincerest thank-you!!! :big grin:

p.s. Sainthood? Very doubtful unless somehow I am burned alive at the stake and someone feels sorrow for my fate in a 1000 years .... LOL!!!

Thanks again guys!!

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sir Right Honorable ARM, ARM2, ARM3 ARM4 et. al. Esquire!!!!
Such a friendly bunch. I Ihought the only people who spoke like that were the barristers and high government officials who send me emails every day informing me of my good luck and the 100's of thousands of dollars they are holding for me until I contact them.

Chuckles,
Dave

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
Such a friendly bunch. I Thought the only people who spoke like that were the barristers and high government officials who send me emails every day informing me of my good luck and the 100's of thousands of dollars they are holding for me until I contact them.

Chuckles,
Dave
Dear DAVID ESQ
U missing out on some of our posts here, SIR.
We even have a right ol' HIS MAJESTY, His Royal Highness, THE KING OF FEGA amongst us. Thought U knew HIS WORSHIP ???
For the now, we want a SAINT amongst US to burn the heathens at the stake, and SAINT CHRISTOPHER is THE MAN !!!
Watch out !!!
ARM Your Man.

Latest posts

Sponsors