Gun outline swap at Engrave In

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey all,

Fred PM'ed me with something I actually had not thought about.

How are we going to bind these when we all gather them up at the engrave in?
I though about it and here is the idea I had. You all are welcome to do what you wish of course.

Since this is planned to be a growing project that gets added to over time I would suggest a three ring binder. That way you can add new outlines as they come. I have a couple three hole punches that I will bring to the engrave in. We will do this BYOB (bring your own binder:))

Also I have updated the list of outlines I have collected so far in the post above with the list in it.

Ray

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have 10 pages of handouts for for my short workshops. I am putting them in clasp envelops so people can keep track of them and their outline swaps. By latest count looks like we will be about 60 plus. Am bringing handouts for 75. Fred

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've got 75 copies of my poor offering loaded up and ready to go!

I tried my hand at it with my NAA22M - the .22Magnum Conversion mini-revolver with 1-5/8" barrel (that's the longer barrel version).

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Unless everyone wants hardcopies of every profile, I can pick them up from Ray when I'm at his school in July. I plan on scanning and organizing them all into digital format so they can be posted on the forum. This would mean submitters need to only bring one really good copy of each profile to give to Ray.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Ray,
You are welcome to include the outline of the Kreghoff Model #32 I sent you if you think it might be helpful. Didn't see it on the list.
Have a great show at Blade and great company, fun, food and music at the Engrave-in.
Best.
John.

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
here s already one of a browning shotgun for those who will not attend
the engrave in.. have fun

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Sponsors