Announcement: Engrave-In Schedule

kguns

John Rohner, the consumate story teller that he is, tells a great story of when he worked for the Forest Service in the 50s and a guy stationed in a fire tower on some mountian went stir crazy and was branding chipmunks. And the stories about Saipan and yelling back and forth at the Japanese in the dark and the cookie story... and and and ,he is just so full of historically fulfilling yet wondefully entertaining stories of so many things, many of course engraving related.

If I were from Texas I'd like a cup of Coffee, tea? No Coffee:big grin:LOL

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
GPS coordinates are
35"15'47.16N
85"47'53.36W

for those who prefer paper

Attachments

• Engrave-in%20map.jpg
    Engrave-in%20map.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Washington

Chipmunk branding is just like cattle branding, but you use 1/32nd horses instead of 1/4 horses.

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Pilkguns, I've had a few people try to see the map and no one can see it. Don't ya want anyone to come. (lol)

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
Just looked at your compound in Google Earth, but sadly that is as close as I can get. Have a great time!!
Gary

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Anyone Going to the Blade Show?
Won't someone pick up the Folder Donation from my Friend, George Muller Table 14B, and give it to Scott.

Please let me know as soon as Possible so that I can Tell him Who Will Pick it Up.
Before Wed Please, He leaves on wednesday Night.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm going to both and if no one else is doing so I'd be pleased to help out. I'll PM you contact info so if it is me we can make sure that I am the one who picks it up.

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
Scott, Stuff happens: I will miss the Blade show; renting a vehicle, and will be in Monteagle at American Eagle Saturday afternoon/evening. I may miss some of the set-up, but can probably stick around to help with clean-up.

Mike Fennell