FEGA Engraver Magazine

Andrew Biggs

It's that time again where I'm gearing up for the next FEGA Engraver magazine.

So, if you are a FEGA member and have produced some nice work......... and would like to have it in the "Around The Traps" section of the magazine, then send me the photos please.

I need large good quality photos, as big as you can send. They can be of any subject knife, gun, jewelry or anything else. Although FEGA is primarily a Firearms engraving orientated Guild it also recognizes that the members work on a great variety of different canvases. It is also to encourage members to show their work.

My e-mail is biggschristchurch@xtra.co.nz I will always receipt your photos, so if you haven't heard back from me within 2-3 days, resend them and contact me again.

The only rules with this is that you have to be a FEGA member.......... and have good quality photos. I can't print bad photos no matter how good the engraving is.

Please have them to me by May the 20th

Cheers
Andrew

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,
There must be some serious issues with the postal service there. I checked and it was mailed with the rest. Not sure if it hangs in customs forever or what. E-mail me direct if it doesn't come in another week or so but I did look and it was mailed.

Ken,
I instructed Cherrie to mail out another. I was out of town last week so I didn't do it but I assume she did but I will check again.

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
ANDREW
Are the FEGA photos re-printed in colour ???
Will work by other Engravers on my Knives be acceptable ???

REX
We are also patiently waiting for our first Order.
Methinks You are definitely using WELLS FARGO for South African deliveries and not feeding Your horses well ???
Don't tell Chris that.
He will stand whole day on the road side with his shotgun waiting to rob the Coach or shoot your horses ???
aRM

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There seems to be some issue with South Africa delivery. We use the same shipping for all international shipping and I see it takes a month or more sometimes while it only takes 5 or 6 days for Europe. ARM, your items went out around 4/8. I just don't know what happens to them after they leave here.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Rex, I need some copys & FAGA applications to give away at gun shows.Thank's J.J.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ,
I'll get some sent out to you.
Also, don't forget there are some things in the members only section such as a sign and brochures you can download and print as well.
Rex

Andrew Biggs

Hi Arm

Yes, the photos are in full colour.

Not sure about the knife with someone else's engraving on it. To be honest no one has asked me that question before. The idea of the "Around The Traps" section is to recognize and promote the FEGA members work via the magazine. A lot of other people see this magazine than just FEGA members.

Having said that.............you are a member of FEGA so there is no reason that we can't have one of your knives in the "Around the Traps" section. Send me a couple of photos and we'll see what happens :)

Cheers
Andrew

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Arm

Yes, the photos are in full colour.

Not sure about the knife with someone else's engraving on it. To be honest no one has asked me that question before. The idea of the "Around The Traps" section is to recognize and promote the FEGA members work via the magazine. A lot of other people see this magazine than just FEGA members.

Having said that.............you are a member of FEGA so there is no reason that we can't have one of your knives in the "Around the Traps" section. Send me a couple of photos and we'll see what happens :)

Cheers
Andrew
Prince Andrew
Hello there
Thanks for the response.
Been thinking about what we had requested as well.
Makes sense that FEGA Members have a platform for their own work and an opportunity to expose it at no cost.
Will pass for now.
However, it's almost time when we would be able to present our own work on our own Knives. That was the original reason why we started out on Engraving in the first place - sole authorship.
We rather have our own efforts published than that of non-FEGA Members.
Hope U understand.
Take Care
aRM

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Ya Guys, Our Postal service has gone back to the "Ox-cart" System about 16 years ago?
But we are well on our way to the "Roman Runner" Hand Delivery System,

But They Stand a good chance to be Robbed.!!! So Not To Safe.!!!