TEN MILLION Cafe page views!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Another Cafe landmark! Today we passed ten million page views. Thank you all for making this forum such an astounding success!! :beerchug:

~Sam & Abigail

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
:tiphat: Congratulations Sam :thumbs up:

That is astounding considering what an obscure subject hand engraving is. At this rate, someday soon, I will be able to say I am a hand engraver and hear "oh yea, I know about that" instead of a blank stare then "what's that?"

Roger

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
You need to update the front page text:
THE PLACE to learn hand engraving! We're the world's largest hand engraving hangout with over 3,500 members and 9 MILLION page views! Learn, share, inspire, and make friends with hand engravers around the world. Your participation is welcome and encouraged

BTW, I forgot, are we paying you one cent per page view or ten cents?

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congrats!!
Marcus beat me to the punch. I was going to say a million of them were mine as well.
Thanks Sam!
Rex

lesholmes

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulations Sam. The count is a tribute to you and your group of editors!

I look forward to even larger counts.

Les Holmes
Montgomery, AL

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well between Marcus Rex and me-we account for at least a third Con-grates to all involved-Sponsors, moderators, graphics management and participants haray to all. But honestly, between the Café', Lindsay forum, Fine Embellishment over at the Knife Network, Bits and spurs I spend way to much time on the computer-Fred

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
This happy, sharing place you have created deserves ten million page viewers.
And a hundred million and more in the future.
Congratulations to Sam, Abigail and the team.
Best.
John.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's amazing how fast the 3.5 years have gone. We've really grown to be a good size community on, and off, the forum. :)

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations to all and in particular to Sam Abigail and the team of moderators.
I can testify about the richness of knowledge in this Café, everything is here when one want to learn something new. No matter if yo are novice or master.
And in a way I have the feeling I made friends here as well.

:beerchug:

arnaud

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow!

Yesterday when I was looking at this thread we were at about 10,007,126 views. Right now it's 10,011,420!

I still say that one of the most valuable souveneirs I brought back from BLADE 2007 wasn't the engraving setup the ever-indulgent wife bought me, it was the url http://www.igraver.com (because that let me actually use that setup ;))

Jumped to 464 just in the time it took me to type that! :eek:

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
:beerchug::banana::banana::banana::beerchug:
:tiphat::yes:thumbs up::banana:
Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible, especially the Masters who give their time freely to keep it running, moderate, and contribute their knowledge to it. If I left anyone out, I apologize. Without a site such as this one, people who are isolated from other engravers and classes would never be able to learn the skill and art of engraving, as quickly, or as thouroughly.
Again Thank You!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
well, to the landlord & landlady- i owe a debt of gratitude; the time spent here, if nothing else, keeps me off the streets and out of trouble ! i've learned a lot here, come to know many friendly people, and have helped a few people as i was able to.
10 million is beyond remarkable, but moreso is the spirit of sharing between so many people of so many diverse cultural backgrounds and belief systems. this forum also is proof that the human race can coexist for the common good of all. all that's needed is good people coming together.

Latest posts

Sponsors