S&w just finished

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks so much for the kind remarks, and for the complements about my lovely (single)
daughter, who looks just like her mother.

Ed
That's funny Ed. If I were about HALF as old as I am, I would be asking to meet her:big grin: Looking forward to seeing the next project.

Dan Grubaugh

Kudos to you both! Very nice work and darn pretty daughter :) Can't wait to see her next project when it is finished. Keep up the good work!

Best,

Dan

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ed, I would be proud to own that beautiful S&W pistol,Emily will do well with you as her teacher,keep up the good work. J.J.Roberts

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well, I just turned 33 last week and I am single, but live well over a thousand miles away. I did live in Shreveport for a summer, and Lafayette for a bit about 10 years ago. Great people in LA and I miss it. I checked out your website and you show some very nice work. Take care and again, nice pistol. Seth

DARNEW

Very nice work. It is also nice to see that ones offspring these days are willing to try a parents craft. I was also wanting to see how many hours it takes to engrave a gun like that. I have a single action 45 that I want to engrave but would like to know what Iam getting into.

ED DELORGE

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks again for all of the complements.

Darnew, this job has somewhere between 2 and 3 hundred hours on it. I know many can do it much faster. But, I don't keep track of the hours only weeks and months.

Thanks again

Dennis Sprague

Elite Cafe Member
Hello,Ed
The pistol looks great.You and Emily have done a fine job on it.For her to remove that much background and that evenly on her first engraving job is remarkable.Tell her congratulations for me.Hope to see you soon.:thumbs up:
Dennis
PS Ed, thanks again for the work on Agnes's shotgun, she and I are well pleased.

Sponsors