Decorative frame for Peep Hole Viewer (Door Viewer)

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Everyone!

Why settle for a plain looking peephole viewer when you can add a touch of elegance to your main door?

Peep-Hole.jpg

Decorative frame for Peep Hole Viewer (Door Viewer)

Bronze – difficult for processing, but very beautiful metal!

The primary goal which I have put, performing this work – to feel metal! To understand its physical properties! Its beauty! His soul!

Complexity consists that in comparison with aluminum or copper, bronze – hard, and simultaneously fragile.

BRONZE_001.jpg
A lot of time was occupied with sample of metal of a background!
I applied to work only the manual, traditional tool!

BRONZE_002.jpg
The Work initial Stage

BRONZE_004.jpg
In the course of work the handle of one cutting torch has broken up and it was necessary to make the new!

BRONZE_003.jpg
Drawing of strokes and background removal

BRONZE_005.jpg
Photos became in different days at different illumination, basically at night, the red shade from lamps and walls (indoors red wall-paper) therefore prevails!

BRONZE_006.jpg
Work approaches a finishing Phase!

BRONZE_007.jpg
Definitive Variant

I wait for your responses about my work!
Good all Week-end!

BES
Eric S. Brezhitsky

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey that is cool. and it looks good too.

I bet you could make decent money marketing those to high end luxury homeowners. Great idea!:tiphat:

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Ray! I give you idea!

Hi Ray Cover!

Ray! I give you idea!

There is no more senseless work, than to do that that abstract!
Each thing should have the practical appointment!

At your school students are engaged in abstract work – draw spirals and curls of ornaments, put them the task to make simple on complexities, but the concrete thing intended for a life, work, rest and you will see that each student will make the task more beautifully because he will understand that it does a real necessary thing!

After manufacturing it is possible to sell in shop, and money to use for development of educational process!

Having seen that a thing which was made by the student, the real buyer has bought, the student will have a stimulus for the further process of creativity! He will see real fruits of the work!!!

BES
Eric S. Brezhitsky

Last edited:

BES

Elite Cafe Member
All lovers of humor and sarcasm

All lovers of humor and sarcasm!

Naturally, I submitted the work is not perfect!
I have no illusions that this is a masterpiece of Engraving Art!

This is my second Engraving in life!

I had a desire to put a photograph with my fingers, which got a lot of calluses, but I refrained!

I am a student, doing his work as a traditional instrument and understand that the owners PalmControl make their work much cleaner!

But what I know for sure is the fact that out of my articles, never fly a bullet, which kills innocent animals for fun!

And my product will not be used for cutting a bloody carcass of this animal!

Is a victim of the rich *******s who has a spare $ 100,000 dollars to book their explosive gun or knife at the most expensive engraver!

Best regards!
Bes Eric S. Brezhitsky

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
But what I know for sure is the fact that out of my articles, never fly a bullet, which kills innocent animals for fun!

And my product will not be used for cutting a bloody carcass of this animal!

Is a victim of the rich *******s who has a spare $ 100,000 dollars to book their explosive gun or knife at the most expensive engraver!

Eric,
May I take it that you are a vegetarian?
And don’t wear leather shoes or clothing?
Or clothes made of wool from the sheep held in captivity?
There are other forums for those philosophic beliefs.
Last time I checked this was an engraving/art related forum.

Last edited:

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Eastslope,
I probably should have stayed out too.
But he keeps telling us about Russian speak
Many of us are gun and knife engravers.
And in American speak "We don't bite the hand that feeds us."
Best to you.

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Mike!

Hi Mike!
I respect All people who are on this site! Here many the kind sympathetic people, capable to offer a helping hand the beginner! Имено therefore I with you!!!

Has read your message!

I will dare to express the opinion!

I eat not only fruit!
I am not the religious fanatic!

Hunting which was earlier, now does not exist!
The person hunted on animals to support itself and the family!
So was at the time of the first settlers! I Love Jack Londona's Books!

I Respect the Constitution of the USA where the right of the citizen to carrying of the weapon it is fixed is correct! Only the free person имет the right to have the weapon!

How you think the person who is capable to pay for a good gun of $100,000 – dies of hunger? Certainly is not present, hunting for such people has turned to an elite hobby, as a golf, or the closed bizness-club!

I understand that for masters of the Engraving is a basic source of the income!

But it seems to me that there are many other directions where the Master Engraver can apply the talent, сви abilities, the навки and thus are good for earning the diligence!

At animals and birds are not present the constitution in which is written down that they are born by the free! And if it also exists, the person never read this book!

BES
Eric S. Brezhitsk

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I can't help it, I have to defend my end. It is unfortunate that hunting is for the rich in your land. In America many of us hunt including me, and we eat what we kill. We use sharp knives in our daily routines, and the death of many animals is unavoidable. From the mines and the smelters that destroy habitat to create the metal for our gravers and everything else we need (including peep holes and the logging for the doors that hang on metal hinges), to the delivery trucks that run over animals to deliver us these goods. The land we till for grains, fruits, and vegetables also has consequences on the animals that live there. Also tilled by tractors made from iron and fueled by oil derivatives. To kill is human, to be reasonable and prudent about it is humane. I respect your beliefs and you have every rite to have them, but try and think of all the sacrifices that were made to create the computer and internet that you post from. I should quit typing now.

Please keep posting as we enjoy seeing your work, but perhaps we (I included) should follow John's advice and keep it about engraving.

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Eastslope!

Hi Eastslope!

At You Magnificent Sense of Humour!
I appreciate your message!

I do not belong to one religion in the World!
The Earth on which All of us Live – My Religion!

Other Earth at us simply Is Not present!
I only wished to change the World to the Best...

Probably it is not necessary for the World...

You are probably Right Philosophical discussions leading to irritation!

I do not wish anybody to irritate!

Thanks for All Your Comments!

Good lLuck all!

BES Eric S. Brezhitsky

hybridfiat

A very measured and well thought out post Bes. I have seen so many flame wars erupt over unrelated subjects that spoil the ambience of a site. This forum is here to encourage and foster high standards in engraving. Politics and religion can be discussed elswhere, perhaps a "Great Debate" section such as is found on other sites where members can let off steam about subjects unrelated to the main topic of the site itself.
Anyway, not my place to direct ops, I like your work and am thoroughly humbled by the skill and talent displayed here.

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Hybridfiat!

Hi Hybridfiat!
Thanks for your opinion!

I try to be as much as possible tolerant to opinion of other people!
I try to understand the point of view of opponents!
I treat kindly values of a site which was created by Sam!

I consider that any person has the right to the opinion!
Much worse when the person does not have any opinion, and it is similar on a kite – where the wind blows, there it and flies!

There are people, opinion which depends on opinion of the majority!

The person should have inside "core" – the Basis – the Essence!
At one people, this core as a spoke for knitting, it bends, there, where it bend!

There are people at which core is similar to the Antique Column!
No circumstances, and opinions of other people can bend them!

Thanks for a positive estimation of my work!

Good luck to you!
What To be, everyone chooses!

BES Eric S. Brezhitsky

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you for showing Bes, it seems you have only a few basic tools there. It made me realize that even with some basic tools one can make something nice, as it is only your second engraving as you say.
So I think some better tools would have better results.

Keep going, arnaud

BES

Elite Cafe Member
My Friend Arnaud

Hi Arnaud!

My Friend Arnaud, I absolutely precisely does not intend to recede!

I in a condition to endure sneers and the indulgent relation, from the reached big heights in art of an engraving of masters!

I do not consider myself as a victim!

Difficulties which meet on our course of life – do us more strongly!!!

Yes, I do the works by the most simple tool!

The main thing for me to receive high level of skill!
I wish to realise completely idea изделя which is in my head the most simple tool!

And only after that to make and buy all necessary set of modern tools!

Thanks you For your support!!!

Good luck to you!
BES
Eric S. Brezhitsky

Latest posts

Sponsors