Copyright

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
Since seeing we are excommunicated from His Highness our Benevolent Dictator, and we are not allowed to address His Majesty directly via any personal correspondences, can any good, kind and helpful individual acquire HIS Royalty's permission to use one, or some of his personal drawing/s as practise Plates to commence learning to engrave.
We may stress that this is not to be utilized for commercial gain nor for public display, except, and just maybe except, to post as an example on this specific Forum only.
Oh shucks !!......before every elite Cafe Member thinks we are referring to Him or Her, it is specifically Sam's work we are referring to.
We graciously thank You in advance.
Kindest Regards
ARM

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i baleeve his exsullensy has poastud in the past, a scroll drawing just for that very thing.
go to page top in the search hickey, and type "sams' drawings" or something like that. you'll probably find it somewhere in that collection.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
ARM: I'm easy to contact via email and my contact info can be found on iGraver.com or MasterEngraver.com. I have PM's disabled because my inbox will fill in a couple of days.

You are welcome to use drawings that I've posted here in the Cafe for practice and not for resale.

Thanks for asking :)

~Sam

ARM2

SAM
Thanks a trillion.
Don't forget we are from Africa and our Millions don't count anymore !!!
This gives me impetus to make sure we post here our finished practise plates.
LORD BLESS
arm2

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
chris: the old woman is way too vigilant ! i only take a snort when she steps out, which aint near oft enough !! she caught me stealing grocery money some time ago to buy tools. i don't get away with nothin anymore !

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
ARNAUD
U have some lovely designs there.
Will let U know when the need arises.
In the meantime we got to develop our own style as well.
Thanks for the offer.
Kindest regards
ARM

Sponsors