Announcement: FEGA 2010 DVDs & castings now available!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The "Members Only" special priced set of the 2010 DVDs are now available online from FEGA. We are offering a special price for a limited time on the set of DVDs and also have them packaged with the castings as well.
The set price is $20.00 less than the regular price and will only be good until May 15th. When ordering members must click the "FEGA members click here" at the top of the page and then log in. Then the special priced packages will show. We have some sets now in stock but since this is a "pre-order" special there may be a slight delay in shipping if we get many orders.
There will also be a flyer in the next Engraver if you would like to mail in an order. I am expecting the next issue to be sent out right around the first of April. These sets include the seminars from Diane Scalese on "Flair Cut Scroll" and Barry Lee Hands on Three Segment Leaf. Arabesque through four thousand years of ornament.
To go to the video page click here.

These are great seminars and I'm sure if you were there you will want to order them!
Rex

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I second Rex,

These are two good additions to our reference library!

Thanks for all you, Mike, and your colleagues do to make FEGA a great resource.

best

Rod

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Rod,
Its a lot of work but this is my "hobby"...
I forgot to mention that these are even better for those that didn't attend Reno as both Diane and Barry put on great seminars. They were also kind enough to supply FEGA castings for a study aid as well.
Rex

Attachments

• 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 76

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
These are such great learning tools, allowing us to see the actual cutting.
Thank you Rex and Mike for all the work you do to make them available.
And thanks to those engraves that so generously allow their art to be copied for us.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
FEGAREX,

Do FEGA members also receive a discount for that new engraving book from Italy you mentioned the other day?

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The books have free shipping to FEGA members.
Also, you can save around $15.00 or so if you order all 3 of the books.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I looking forward to these dvd's. Thanks to Rex and everyone in FEGA from all of us whom didn't attend and yet still benefit from their hard work. Seth

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
I would like to mention that the picture of Barry Lee Hands casting is shown as inked The one's that I will send out are going to be un-inked.

One other thing I should mention is that the casting of the engraved and inlayed PC handle by Barry Lee Hands is the only authorized casting of any of his works, and is available only through FEGA.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, I did put in the picture of Barry's casting that was inked so it would show up better but we decided that for study puposes they would be better without ink.
And, both castings are GREAT!!
Rex

Latest posts

Sponsors