Lapel pins are in

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Sam. Just placed my order and am anxiously awaiting the "goods."

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I think I have about 30 pins left out of 200. I shipped out a huge batch today, so most of you will be getting them soon. Thanks again for your support! / ~Sam

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
:D ROFL, Abi that's very naughty.....control your Missus paleeeeze Sam! I may have a few tats but I'm not into body piercings! The tattoo parlour, where I had mine done, also did body piercings and the tattooist proudly proclaimed he had a Prince Albert (the thought of which brought tears to my eyes). A thought just sprung to mind......does anyone think there could be a market for 'engraved' body pierced jewellery???

Sam

Staff member
Control Abigail? You must be kidding. I'd have a better chance of controlling wild horses!

Abigail

Administrator
Marcus,
Ofcourse there is a market for engraved pierced earrings. I have been HINTING for quite a while now about a particular pair but to no avail. I know you probably weren't talking about pierced ears.;)
I betcha there are people that would want their belly button jewelry engraved. I wonder how you would reach that market. Maybe advertise in a tattoo magazine or a biker magazine. I'm thinking an engraved skull and crossbones or something like that?!?!? LOL Tira might know about that.
Or, if you could get just one celebrity to have something engraved for a peirced body part it would be the rage.
And, how about tounge piercings? I'm thinking trying to hold the tounge down under your microscope could get a bit nasty with all that slobber.:eek:
Maybe, I should wait to post until I've had a full cup of coffee.:p

Hey....maybe someone should get a tattoo of the design on the lapel pin. Sam? How about you?:D
Cheers!
Abigail

Sam

Staff member
Great idea, Abby! I'll get the engraving vise coffee cup tattooed on my head!

Talk about a showstopper.

Sam

Staff member
Mick: More pins are on order. I'll let everyone know when they arrive. / Sam

Sponsors