Lapel pins are in

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member

Fired black & gold (plated) cloisonné size 3/4" (19mm)

For those who are interested, the lapel pins are here and ready to ship. My cost is $2.16 per pin. I have calculated the cost of a bubble mailer, postage, and PayPal fees (2.9% + $.30 transaction fee + 2.5% internatioal money exchange fee) in with the price. This is not a non-profit effort on my part. I just want to break even. The supply is limited. I ordered 200 pins and Scott wants 50. That leaves 150 for everyone else.

Ordering: Please use PayPal to purchase the pins. I'm not setup for credit card payments. Using PayPal makes my life easier for record keeping and because I can copy/paste your address when printing shipping labels. If you don't have a PayPal account, now's a good time to get one. There will be no additional fees on your part. If you absolutely MUST mail payment to me you can, but I prefer to use online payments.

Shipping: Pins will be shipped via US MAIL. There will be no tracking numbers or any way to track your shipment. I will fill orders as promptly as possible. I travel a lot, so keep this in mind. International shipments cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be shipped to your registered PayPal address.

BONUS! - Show your lapel pin in any pub or restaurant anywhere in the world and get FREE BEER for you and your friends!

Click here to order​

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
very good looking those...please can you bring me one with when you visit switzerland?? hope you had nice stay in thailand... greetings Frank

Andrew Biggs

Hi Sam

Just ordered mine. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this, really appreciated, it's a great idea.

By the way, I also had a look at your photography site. Beautiful photos.

Cheers
Andrew

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
Just order some of the pins. They look great. Thanks for taking the time and doing this.

Have a Great Day.

Sandy

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I just ordered mine. No one where I live will recognize it, but I am sure it will be in Festus, Mo. in July ;>).
Thanks again, Gail

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,

I am glad they finally arrived...I already ordered mine, and can't wait til 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon when I go out to the mailbox..does it get any better then this.

Yours truly,
JJ

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is like being in scouts and you get your ah I forget what they're called pins:( Ya I had to buy them in scouts too.
Mke

Tezash

Thanks Sam, I just ordered mine few minutes ago, thank you for your effort. Tez.

Abigail

Administrator
Sometimes I think of these really funny responses to some of these posts, and Sam just won't let me post them. He says of all people, the cafe administrator's wife MUST behave.:cool:
Sigh.
Abigail

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Peter: There are both USA and International ordering sections on the page. Thanks / ~Sam

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
Cool Sam,
Thanks for taking the time to do this. My better half does the paypal here. When she gets home tonight I'll have her take care of ordering. Steve A.

Abigail

Administrator
Hi John!
My reply to Marcus was going to be "Ouch",:D but Sam gave me that look with the raised eyebrows so I didn't post it.
Thank You John. It's nice to be understood!;)
Abigail

Latest posts

Sponsors