RENO Jam Session Question

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Sam, how do I copy this and put it where I can hear it when I want? D i just copy the embedded html?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ron: Youtube videos are not easily copied and require some sort of utility to download ad save to your computer because youtube doesn't want you to. Let me see what I can do for you. Either Abigail has a copy on her computer or one of the guys in her band does.

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
I have been thrown out of worse places.

Abigail, Rod, Fred, Roger, et. al., it was wonderful. I never did catch the name of the man on bass.

Scott, since I was born in Omaha and used to share a microphone at the Fifth Peg in Chicago with John Prine back around 1970, before he got his recording contract with Columbia (he was a mailman back then), "Kansas City Star" is one of my favorites. And yes, I was singing along back there behind the pillar. Maybe we can do it again at your engrave-in.

Ron, we really, really missed you this year.

I put in several requests for next year while filling out the Nuggets customer satisfaction form. That wasn't firewood - that was musical instruments. Rex will do the rest.

Mike Fennell

Last edited:

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

It looked like there was a whole string of songs, and I was going to listen to them all when I had more time. Would like to have the whole bunch. Is that possible? If you have a CD with them all I will buy that.

Let me know how much and we will get it done.

Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors