Bulino (Duck)

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I thought I should let you know what you were looking at (Duck).
This was my first attempt at doing a bulino project in Chris's class. I started it in class and finished it at home. All projects started in Chris's class were finished at home (just not enough time in the short week at grs)
The duck and the cat tails were cut with lines only no dots.

Attachments

• Engravers Cafe 091 copy.jpg
    Engravers Cafe 091 copy.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 286
  • Engravers Cafe 266 (Small) (Small).jpg
    Engravers Cafe 266 (Small) (Small).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Exactly what Mr. John said !! He was faster than me. Congrats on a great job, I look forward to seeing more of your scratching in the future. I also would like to see a larger pic. ken

Santo

Elite Cafe Member
Nice duck Glen. Do you think you could post the pic a bit larger? I worked on the same duck from Chris' fega tape and would really like to see your cuts. I tried saving it and them enlarging on my lap top but just looses everything -- unless there is something I can do different. Thaks and again, great work

S~

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
Glenn, nice mallard,right now I got about 10 pair in the creek behind my house, they are beautiful now in their nuptial plummage.
Kent

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry folks. I've ordered a macro lense for my camera. When I get it I'll resend a new more detailed picture also I'll send a dog that was a class project to be finished at home. Thanks for being so kind.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Glenn..Looking good! How are you doing with the cloud scapes? Keep practising it will all fall together for you.
Your determination and dedication will pay off in the end...keep up the good work.

JJ

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Glen it looks like you've done a wonderful job on that. I hope you do repost when you get your new lense.
Keep going.
Mike

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
J.J. I've used your style of clouds done with lines on the game scene that I'm doing on a little martini cadet. Eventually I'll post it when I've finished it. This is a 22LR that I'm building for one of my grandsons.
I want to thank you again for giving me so much help.
I'm closing in on a 4 year project of building a 577 nitro express double rifle. I'm making some practice side plates for engraving so you'll be hearing from me on this project.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I got my new (used ebay) macro lens and so I reposted a larger picture of my duck. Thanks for looking.:D This is posted on page 1.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors