Announcement: FEGA Master Engravers

Andrew Biggs

It is my job as Director Blue on the FEGA BOD to organize the FEGA Master Engraver part of the show. A big thank you must go to Marty Rabeno (Fancygun) for guiding and helping me through the process this year. Also to Jim Blair who helped me to double check the scores.

We had two applicants at Reno 2010, Brian Hochstrat and Joe Seely. Both members of the forum. It's not an easy thing to turn up at the show and let others consciously pass judgment on your work.

I'm very pleased to say they both passed with flying colors. So congratulations and well done to Brian and Joe who now are now FEGA Master Engravers. It was well deserved. :)

Cheers
Andrew

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
I much enjoyed their work and was happy to give them strong support in the voting!! The quality of gun engraving has made such great strides in the 30 or so years I have been associated with FEGA it makes the heart swell with pride!

joe seeley

Thank you all, It was somewhat intimidating, putting my work up to be judged by the same people that turn out such masterpieces that I admire so much.
I am so grateful to so many of you who have helped me out along the way, with encouragement, pointers, etc.

Again Thank you
Joe Seeley

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian and Joe,

Congratulations my friends. It is always great to get recognition from your peers. Wish I had been there to witness it. You do our guild proud.

Rock on!!

Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors