Question: Who is he?

remington1956

I have a Beretta S3 EELL that is engraved by G Cieupieui. I believe that is the spelling. It might also be G Ciuepieui. Can anyone shed any light on who this might be or where I could get info on this engraver? Anything would be helpful. Thank you

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was unfamiliar with the name by either spelling. I checked through all of my Italian engraving books and cannot find any reference to anyone with that spelling or anything close to it.

I suggest you take a close up photo of the signature and post it here. Sometimes engravers signatures are styalized and thus the spelling is misinterpreted. Usually Italian engravers sign shotguns on the triggerplate near where the triggers come through and their signature is followed by the letters Inc. which in an abbreviation for incisore which means engraver in Italian.

There are many European engravers who frequent this forum, but for reasons unknown to me, I have never seen any of the Italian engravers of Brescia identify themselves here. There are members from other parts of Italy whose comments I have read here but never anyone from Gardone V.T. where your gun was made.

CRB

Latest posts

Sponsors