Explanation of user titles

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've received several emails and PM's from members asking about the user title below member's names in posts. Member's user titles change as their number of posts increase:

Junior Member 0-29 posts
Cafe Member 30-99 posts
Elite Cafe Member 100+ posts

Sam

Staff member
Well, the default setting was Senior Member, and I thought Elite sounded better. But I guess you're right...it's a fancy title for those who like to talk!

William Grubb

Elite Cafe Member
Cafe usage

Sam,

The more I use the Cafe the more I like it I'm so very glad you came up with this long time needed site. Thank You !!!!

Bill

Sam

Staff member
You're welcome, Bill. I'm enjoying it too, and there's a nice bunch of folks here. / ~Sam

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
You know Sam if you use the word Senior you are profiling. That could create a protest. The word elite may make some junior members feel bad like being left behind. The phrase "Politcally correct" haunts our forum.:mad:

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Well, if you choose senior as an identification term it won't offend me . Wife already calls me ol fart , codger & curmudgeon. Ah well, she feeds me well & lets me buy guns ---- she's the best. Ken

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Ken, you've got me beat. My wife calls me "late for dinner".:(

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
What calls?

I guess I'm in a class by myself, because the wife doesn't call me anything....it's the LOOK I get!!!

Bill