Fantastic Upgrade For Gravermax

CUTTING METAL

:) :) :) :) I Have Just Added The Precision Remote Air Regulator And Progressive
Foot Control
To My Four Year Old Gravermax. It Is Just Unbelievable What An Improvement It Is To The Machine. I Have More Graver Control Than I Have Ever Experienced. You Can Get The Very Finest Adjustments To The Foot Control And Make It As Sensitive As You Desire. I Just Can Not Tell You All How Excited I Am About This Addition To My Gravermax.
It Is Definately The Way To Go If You Want To Greatly Improve Your Existing Machine.

Sam, Maybe You Could Put Your Two Cents In As To This Upgrade For The Gravermax ?

"Happy Engraver", Dick

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I purchased my GraverMax, it included those items. I had read and heard about acceleration problems with the GraverMax but I feel I have very good control stopping and starting cuts.

I was surprised in using a GraverMach that there was not more of a noticeable difference. The biggest difference was how QUIET the GraverMach is and the higher stroke per minute capability.

Makes me wonder if the "Bias" control on the GraverMach is doing what the Remote Air Regulater did?

Peter

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I realized my statement may be misconstrued....I purchased the Progressive Foot Control and Remote Regulater separately, but I purchased everything at the same time.

Peter

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I to did this conversion on my gravermax and agree totaly with what you are experiencing with your machine. I use much less air and everything is much more quiet.

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Robert,
With the GraverMax, using the Remote Air Regulator, you tune the pressure to the handpiece. I have the 901 and Monarch and the pressure reading on the GraverMax is around 10 psi for the Monarch and 15 for the 901.

That being said, tuning it is a specific procedure whereby you start with the pressure very low, and while holding the handpiece near your ear, you increase pressure until the handpiece starts vibrating, then kind of knocking, then it becomes silent. At that point you add a couple psi and fine tune it till you get the response you desire when applying pressure on the foot pedal. I think there is a link to the description on the Glendo/GRS website.

Hope this helps,
Peter

Latest posts

Sponsors