found some Engrave-In pics from 2007

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Nice photos of good friends.

I would guess very well, talking about engraving, good conversations in general and with good beer :beerchug:.
I recognized in the photos very good friends as Joe Mason, Tim Adlam, John Baraclough and my brother Don Cowles. My brother Don seems to like the guitar :thumbs up:.
Thanks for showing these photos so beautiful.

Antonio

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
What a great fun time.
Thanks to the whole Pilkington family for making everyone so welcome.
Great food, wonderful music and good friends.
Doesn't get any better than that.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John, I can't tell you how happy I was to have you and Ray visit us. How about you teaching a seminar next year? Any topic, your choice?

Anybody else want to see John do a presentation?

Maybe a joint effort with Andrew Biggs? But someone will have to interpet for Andrew, Yip, someone will Yip.

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

HI Scott

I would love to come over to the Engrave In..........one day hopefully I will and see the Atlanta knife show which sounds pretty amazing as well.

A good seminar would be "Anglo Saxon as spoken in New Zealandese" Yip, yip, yip :)

Cheers
Andrew

Abigail

Administrator
Scott,
That was so much fun.....even for a 'non-engraver'. Thank you and Rhonda for all of your hard work! Hopefully we can come next year.
Cheerio!
Abigail

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Scott!

Saw a blip on the Weather Channel this morning of a rock slide closing a road in Polk County Tenn - is that near you? Didn't have the sound on so I know know why the camera crew knew to be watching that area (I'm guessing the heavy rains were flooding enough to be suspicious) but the road wound up pretty thoroughly closed - rocks the size of cars across it.

That's the risk you take when you stick a road on the side of a mountain.

Latest posts

Sponsors