Motorhome Question

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
We were just reading thru some of the post today and talking about old times. We were wondering if Scot Pilkington still travels in his bus. The wife just made the coment that he's been all over the world, and wondered if the motorhome survived. (That would be the one you took to GRS when you taught the Engraving class in 1995)

Eric

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You mean this one?
http://www.igraver.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91&highlight=pilkguns
with photo of the engravers shop in the interior?

Is the Eric that we went out shooting pool one night?

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Yes, Eric is the Canadian you played pool with in Euphoria, Kansas. And he fondly recalls being introduced to
Samual Adams. A modified interior is grossly understated, saying it is a engraving room on wheels is a lot closer to the truth. I didn't know those things multiplied. It's good to see you still have it and are doing well.
Over the past few years I've seen examples of your work in various magazines. One evening in case, I even pulled out the casts that we made of your knife to show the people present it was truly hand done and a thing of beauty.

I see we have similar likes Camp Perry is a place I've always wanted to visit. Eric and I have talked about what you have gone on to do many times over the past years.

Eric & Terry Watson

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I in turn would be interested in seeing some current work. Especailly since you were my guinea pigs, being that was the first class I taught for GRS. Granted I had taught hammer and chisel classes before at different venues, but I was still a bit nervous that week. But yea, the last 10 years have been amazing for me, life has been a wild ride to many places I never expected a country boy from Tennessee would ever visit.