Rose gold wedding band

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all,

I'm sorry to say that I haven't been participating too much lately. I know these forums only work well with lots of participation. Hopefully I'll find some more time to post more often... In the mean time, here's a rose gold band I just finished!

Attachments

• P1012003edit.jpg
    P1012003edit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 211
  • P1012008edit.jpg
    P1012008edit.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 149

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Will, my customer picked it up already. I call the pattern a 3 tined twig. It's really easy to do. It takes me about 10 or 15 minutes for each side of the ring. I've attached another ring that I scanned that has the same pattern.

Attachments

• 3 tined twig.jpg
    3 tined twig.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 116

dbrodhagen

Hi Mark, the ring was great. I've got a question with regard to where do you place on the work your name or mark that can be recognized as your work? Thanks, Dave

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Mark, the ring was great. I've got a question with regard to where do you place on the work your name or mark that can be recognized as your work? Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,

I usually hand engrave my trademark on the inside of the ring. I've been thinking about getting a stamp made to save me time, but it would be kind of an oxymoron to do that!

dbrodhagen

Thanks Mark, I was curious because once I am at the point of where I might be fortunate to sell something, I want to know what is the normal thing to do.
David

Latest posts

Sponsors