transfer tape picks

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Aramis,posting the picture id better than a thousand words...here are some tools of the trade

Attachments

• tools of the trade.jpg
    tools of the trade.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 143

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Richard,
This is new for me (I am just a starter in engraving) can you give a description of use about all this stuff.
What's in the bottle on the left??? I read "you will not believe your eyes" so that makes me very curious.
Willem

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
WILLEM,this stuff is for transfering your image onto your project. Sams transfer wax or modeling clay, or even chinese white can be used as a foundation. The transfer magic is another means to an end. [ transfersolutions@commspeed.net ] if I remember correctly, its Tom Whites invention, for ink printers...And; it works..If you get a chance, read his thread... You can tranfer with smoking an item also. Willem, this is a disclaimer *** just because it says ELITE on our names, just means we like to talk alot.. I have no idea what this stuff is for, just bought it to imitate the people who know what they are doing. [ jUST KIDDING] When you have time on your hands, go back and read all the threads from the beginning, it will bring you up to speed and you"ll learn alot, its a engraving book in itself.... With all the new people coming on board, maybe a step by step - tutorial-; in pictures, is needed here???????

Attachments

• FOR SMOKE PULLS.jpg
    FOR SMOKE PULLS.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 49
  • [transfer-magic ].jpg
    [transfer-magic ].jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors