Can of worms

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice to see some of your recent work.
I looks very much the “Ron’sâ€￾ style.
Is that a hand made gun? I don’t know that much of guns but it looks different to me

arnaud

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
That is the best trained bunch of worms I ever saw, in perfect step doing double time!
Thanks for showing start to finish.
gailm

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes Arnaud!! You have a good eye.

It is a hand made gun by a master machinest. He is on this forum under the name of Charlie........I Hope I am not stepping on your tongue Charlie, but I just have to brag on you a bit...........

A brilliant man. You should see some of his other things. His hand made Locomotive (every detail is there and it is steam powered) will blow your mind.

Wait till you see what he has come up with next, but that will come somewhat later. Making a gun by hand one piece at a time is a magnanimus undertaking. It is very similar to a very high-end engraving where time is no object. It is the love of creation and the pursuit of perfection.

Rock on Charlie!!

Ron S

Charlie

Elite Cafe Member
Well, thank you Ron.

I tried not to stick my tongue out there too far, so it would not get stepped on.

Actually, I am honored that you would even consider engraving a gun that I build.

I know that you don't do Ruger's or Saturday Night Specials, you don't even do Colts.

I appreciate that "Rock on Charlie" charge, you and Chris Malouf have both encouraged me like this.

I love you Guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors