Announcement: New here, still learning

MWT

HELLO

I have been here off and on, still learning how to get around here on this site. I have been involved in teaching art and many forms of the creative processes in life. I am making a effort to put more time here at the forum to learn more of this skill. I was introduced to it in Berlin, Germany a couple of years ago. I have sculpted large granite monuments by hammer and chisel. I worked with some Masters in Berlin sharing, teaching, and just having a great time in many skills with the hammer and chisel, on rock and metal. I have posted some samles of my work in my profile which I hope all are able to view. I use only the hammer and chisel in carving or engraving metal or this skill. Any feed back in using this style of handwork agian is apprciated,,,it is slower and very unforgiving, yet I am hooked on this and praticed daily.I am not sure if people ahve been able to see them or not, any feedback will be appreciated. I have been here in this site for some time, yet need to be more active. I have learned much by reading here on this site and look forward to maing more friends here,,,thank you all .

MWT
Mike W Turley

Sponsors