a couple new knives

Brian Hochstrat

Elite Cafe Member
See it is all coming together now. I knew my brain was on auto pilot 1/2 the time, now it find it is on full time auto. So thats explains the occasional train wrecks. I am seeing things in a whole new light.:)

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well done, very well done. Outstanding control of the gray that let you put in some nice darks giving the piece depth and form.:thumbs up:

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful work Brian! I recently was able to see your Neptune/Mermaid knife and study it. The pictures certainly don't do your work justice. Hope to see these up close one day. :)

Charlie

Elite Cafe Member
That is sooo good, looks like you inlayed a photograph in that bottom knife. Can't get any better.

Brian Hochstrat

Elite Cafe Member
Lee, after lining all the background on the one knife(so monotonous), I saw a pic of the stagecoach shotgun you did a few years back, that must have been when you started on the sour milk, doing that many lines over and over you need something sour, be it milk, barley or mash.

Tira, you must have made it into Jack's shop. He is really a nice fella. Glad to hear he is showing the knife off.

Thanks all. Brian

Sponsors