GRS class w/ Marcus Hunt

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus and Sam
Some time you guys will have to have some of my BBQ ribs. They are roasted in a cast iron dutch oven cowboy style and smothered in sauce or you can eat 'em dry.

Wish I was there instead of here.

Sandy

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Great idea, Brian. 20 or 30 pounds should be enough. Better make that 50 lbs just to be safe.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As Sam noted, in this part of the country the vegetarians tend to end up as the guests of honor at dinner so you may not want to mention it too loudly.

Wish I could be there.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,
I can PERSONALLY attest to the fact that Sandy does a GREAT job on the ribs! He hosted a "class BBQ" for the revolver class and it was super!

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
I like very much that great sense of humor floating in the air...
Certainly wish I could be there too!
Have a great time!
Leonardo

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Speaking of vegetarian, I am reminded of a bumper sticker "Vegetarian, old Indian word for lousy hunter".
Lee if you ever past down Interstate 5 in CA there's place half way between Stockton and LA where they hold cattle before slaughter. The smell might cause you to give up beef.
Kevin P.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well, i just managed some veg.....let's see....olives, mushrooms, green peppers and onions .......all on my Papa John's "The Works" pizza! Very healthy...not! But very yummy!!!!!

Sandy, ribs sound great. Do you do a delivery service?

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
:party:Marcus and Sam:party:
Sorry my friends I will be out of state next week. The ribs I did for the pistol class took a day to cook. With Sam I will need at least a week and a half to cook enough. I have seen him eat ribs. Slow roasted cowboy style over an open flame fire. UM UM. Bobby D's on Merchant Street just north of 6th street has a mean BBQ. I really like their ribs and pulled pork sandwich. Marcus I think we eat there during Chris D. class. That's where Sam showed me the correct way of eating ribs. :beerchug: Have a great time in your classes.

Sandy

Latest posts

Sponsors