Lexington KY show

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Hello everyone,
It's that time of the year when we of the Colonial period of America tend to gather our items together to show and sell at the Contemporary Longrifle Association show in Lexington, August 14 and 15. We have antique weapons as well as the hundreds of tables of contemporary work. This is a flintlock or percussion gun only show no modern cartridge guns allowed, if ya might be looking.
I invite everyone to attend one of the best shows in the country. If you attend, drop by my table to say howdy.
Mark
www.MarkThomas-graver.com

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Mark I will be there and have a table this year. It is one of the best shows that I have been to and it is getting better every year. I will try to stop by for a chat.

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Bob, the times are 8am-7pm Fri. & 8am-4pm Sat. Aug. 14 & 15 I apologize that I don't have the numbers memorized but I believe we'll have about 350 tables with 150 of those in the antique section. It can take the whole day to get through it all.
Bama, let me know where your table is located and I'll look you up during set up. I'm in section B, which is the foyer of the Grand Ballroom with all the windows.
Roger, look forward to seeing you again. Maybe you could get in earlier. lol We'll hide Paul so you can get through the show this year.
Mark
www.MarkThomas-graver.com

bobkeyes

Thanks Mark. I live about 85 miles south of Lexington on I75. I think I'll try to make it up there. Would love to see some engraving live.

Latest posts

Sponsors