Headstall Buckles

jcsilver

Hello, I did a headstall which was the first relieve cut so I tried to keep it simple. The customer liked it and ordered a single buckle for it with a horses name on it so I tried one with alittle more flare so to speak. Let me know what you think and what you think I need to work on. Thanks Joe

Attachments

• LeClair relieve HS3.jpg
    LeClair relieve HS3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN2948.jpg
    DSCN2948.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 183

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's some pretty amazing work if you ask me. I hope I can get there some day, and I sure do appreciate you showing. Seth

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Joe,
You are turning out some of the finest bridle silver I have ever seen. Extremely beautiful work.

Stewart

nhcowboy1961

Elite Cafe Member
Hello, I did a headstall which was the first relieve cut so I tried to keep it simple. The customer liked it and ordered a single buckle for it with a horses name on it so I tried one with alittle more flare so to speak. Let me know what you think and what you think I need to work on. Thanks Joe

Holy Mackerel-if that's a simple buckle warn me when you make a fancy one-I'll need to put pillows on the floor to break my fall! Stunning, amazing,and absolutely gorgeous are a few words that come to mind looking at those buckles, a really impressive and inspirational posting; thanks a bunch for sharing those with us-WOW!

Paul

jcsilver

Thanks for the comments, and yes it is silver. The way I put the beads on is I have two pieces soldered together with the bottom piece bigger for the beads to set on for the step look. The one with the horses logo I cut and solder wasn't should if I could cut that that one. This was the highest money earning horse in the NRHA last year. I'm working on the drawing for a belt buckle for all that now hopeful will have it soon.

Again thanks for the comments, Joe

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Joe,

This is inspiring work, not 'western bright', but more of a classical scroll style with deep background, showing us how well it works in this project. It really pops and is beautifully executed. I hope you will continue to post your future projects for us to admire!

best

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors