Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Weldon thanks for a great interview. It is nice to learn something about someone who has his lifes priorities in order. Love of family first and foremost. I loved your comment about your favorite place to be. I hope I have the chance to meet you someday.

Thanks again, Bama

Post Thanks / Like

Bama,

I will be in Reno in 2010 (there's a cat to let out of the bag there too, but it's not for me to do).
    Anyway, for those of you who are interested, I'll be in Reno at the FEGA convention. I plan on having a supply of castings with me (the Bush buckle and several others too) & hopefully by then I will have put together some instructional material in printed form to go along with them.
    I am contemplating doing a step by step sculpted scroll plate that walks you through (my) process, sort of like those how-to face carving sticks that wood carvers use.

WL
    Last edited by Weldon47; 07-01-2009 at 07:18 PM.
    "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends". John 15:13

http://www.weldonlister.com

http://weldonlister-engraving.typepa...ter-engraving/

Post Thanks / Like

Weldon, Good Read! Thanks to you & Sam for doing the interview. I wish you could have dinner with your Grandmothers too. Made me choke up when I read it. We have Sunday dinner with My Mom, Brother and our grown children and Grandbabies every Sunday after church and today we was talking about the good old days with our Great Grandmother riding on the back of our dirt bikes with us when we were kids, cherished times. I hate it you missed that with yours. I pray that when you go home you'll have the chance to make up for lost time! Thanks for all you do here. I would love to drop by sometime and visit.

Dwayne
    www.dushaneknives.com
    Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.