FEGA Patch

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I recently renewed my membership to FEGA and was surprised to receive, along with my membership card, a beautifully embroidered blazer/jacket patch. I want to thank Rex and whoever else was responsible for the idea.

CRB

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Roger,
I thought it would be a nice way to say thanks to the members. There will be more information on them in the next issue of the Engraver but anyone that renews will get one of them. Thanks to Mike Bissell for doing the research on them.

jack

I was surprized to get my new patch with my FEGA card this year. It is great but the big problem is which jacket to put it on,HA HA. Thanks fega, Jack

handengraver

Elite Cafe Member
I am thankful for the gift received with my FEGA membership card. I am a new member, and I am very impressed by such generousity. The Engraver quarterly is a beautiful art book, corresponding to the highest expectations in style, wording and pictures alike. Even the advertisings have an artistic quality in their appearances. The FEGA patch is so pleasing with it's vivid gold and deep cobalt colors, I just could not attach it to any of my habits, now it hangs in a small frame over my bench.

I.T.Mate

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
I got the FEGA lap pin for my renewed subscipton and it goes great with Sam's pin on my leather fly holding hooks pouch...
Thanks everyone for being there for us...
Thanks

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Richard,
Of course you can renew sooner!
Also, the patches are available for sale. You need to click on the apparel and other items and then click "fega members click here" on the top of the page.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Way to go Rex. You hit a homerun. Now if I can just figure out what to put it on. It needs to be in a place of honor.......Hmmmmmm

Quality effort on FEGA's part!!

Ron S

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
What / where to put it has been my problem as well but I think I've got a solution.

I'm going to pick up a half-dozen of the small super-magnets. I'll glue three of them to the back of the patch. That way I can put it on anything I want to - just hold the patch in place and then let the other three magnets snap on from the other side of the jacket / bag, whatever.

With three of them (two at the top, one at the bottom) it will be hard for it to get knocked off - especially with the strength of those little things.